Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer of Awesomeness To Do List Weekend

     The FabFam is heading Downeast to Maine for the weekend.  It's been months since we've visited my Personal Chef's folks.  So that's what we're doing.  We are also going to:


  • Pick strawberries at the farm where my Personal Chef began is "farm-to-table" career more than a couple of decades ago.
  • Catch the Portland Seadogs game
  • Celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday 
  • Kayak in a local saltmarsh (because the Eastern River is a big ole' mud bog now and we'll wait to kayak the Saco later this summer)
Before heading home Sunday, we're going to drop off the Evil Genius with one of my sisterfriends and her sons for a week of camping at Popham Beach.  I'm delighted for him, and more than a bit jealous that he gets a week of surf lulling him to sleep and waking up with the sun lifting up out of the Atlantic each day.  (When I say he is camping on the beach, I mean ON. THE. BEACH.)  

That's at least FOUR things to cross off the Summer of Awesomeness To Do list!  

Happy Friday, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment