- This week's newspaper column. I came RIGHT up to the deadline.
- My remarks for last Wednesday's Rotary banquet. I finished them at my office 45 minutes before the event. (I'm sensing a theme.)
- The Oasis of Awesomeness furnishings. I was still moving stuff in place. Andy was screwing in towel hooks just as our first guests were arriving.
- The biggest grant I ever wrote. It was a federal grant worth millions of dollars that got submitted SECONDS before the official cut-off. Thank you kind tech support lady in Virginia!
- All the loose ends at work before delivering Jack. Andy was driving me to the hospital and I was on the phone with my secretary with last-minute business.
- Getting married. I was an HOUR late for my own wedding. I arrived just before creating a family scandal.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Just in the Nick of Time
A random list of things that I pulled off just in the nick of time--like this blog post: