Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Living Like a Rock Star

     For a woman-of-a-certain-age who has been complaining about being tired and achy and old, I have had a real run of good times.  Y'all heard about my adventures with Bon Jovi.  Then my FabFam, amazing friends (as I promised, this includes you and yours, Paul), and  I just kept rocking on.

There were margaritas with a childhood acquaintance who is becoming an adult friend on Thursday.  Dinner, drinks--and most importantly--dessert with a bunch of friends on Friday.



A whirlwind trip to New Hampshire for some time on the boat, lunch with my brother and his best girl, and the Toga Party to End All Toga Parties on Saturday.









I was part of a posse of 15 incredible women who saw Phil Vassar in concert on Sunday.  What a great show!  The whole band just looked like they were having a terrific time.  They totally seem like guys you'd want to hang out with.  And did I mention that Phil Vassar really knows how to fill out a pair of jeans?





Trekked to Boston on Monday for a Red Sox game.  Discovered that My Personal Chef "knows a guy", so we were able to get into the Royal Rooters Club for dinner and then get special seating on the Budweiser Roof Top Deck.








Yesterday, I was actually happy to just go for a run and sit in the hot tub after work. I have been doing a lot of complaining lately, but on the balance, my life really does not suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment