- Learning how to tie bow ties.
- The Evil Genius' induction into the National Junior Honor Society
- Discovering great Portuguese food at lunch with Thing 1 and my cousin
- Trying out the boyos' new bicycles
- Celebrating Smarty Pants Sons at dinner with old friends
- Making new ones while we were at it
- Unexpected company making a surprise morning visit
- Kayaking on the Blackstone River
- Sitting in the hot tub
- Grilling for dinner
- Fielding questions about smoking meat from across the country
It's a good list. It's been a good few days. Tomorrow there's brunch with my sisterfriends, and coffee & jazz with my teacherfriend, and other such niftiness on the docket. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for a Pulitzer-worthy article.
How have you joyed today?