Saturday, August 24, 2013

Can't You Hear the Bass Line?

   In a few more hours, the Evil Genius and one of his buddies are hosting a joint 13th birthday party.  Actually, according to them, it's a Glow-in-the-Dark, Hot Tub, Dance Party (oontz, oontz, oontz, oontz)  Birthday Rave.

I stand corrected.  

    My house is plenty clean enough for a dozen teenage boys and almost clean enough for their Mamas.

  There are marshamallow peeps to roast on the bonfire, glow sticks, glow-in-the-dark bubbles, stars, planets, and zombies, a totally fabulous glow-in-the-dark piñata, a dozen cans of silly string, birthday cake, my Personal Chef's famous hand-tossed pizza, some day-glow colored drink concoction, Thing 2's mad DJing skills, and the centerpiece of the Oasis of Awesomeness--the hot tub.

     I think I'm going to take some pre-emptive ibuprofen and double-check to make sure that everything breakable is put someplace safe.

If you don't hear from me in the next few days, come looking for me in the rubble, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment